Sam and Gram and the First Day of School: A Story to Answer a Child’s questions & Soothe Fears about School.
Dianne Blomberg Ph.D. (Author), George Ulrich (Author, Illustrator)
Offering parents and other caregivers a valuable tool for preparing a child for the milestone event of starting school, this cheerful tale portrays a boy’s first day at school. His story helps acquaint children with what they can expect as they start kindergarten or first grade and explore the wide range of feelings thay may initially experience until the setting becomes more familiar. A special section helps adults prepare children to greet the first day of school with enthusiasm and confidence.
“This book is a must read for parents,teachers, and the kids that are about to go to
school for the very first time.”
Full Review of Sam and Gram and the First Day at School
Purchase here on Amazon.
Boston Globe – Boston, Mass.
- Doofus Too Dumb To Quit In Arapahoe County, Colorado
- Workers despise room sharing Managers see double bunking as method to save on travel budget
- Clerk’s affair dividing office Some employees say liaison hurts work environment
- FEELING TRAPPED BY YOUR JOB?, Some simple mental exercises can help you climb out of negative, defeatist cycle
- HEALTH, MIND, BODY Workplace friendships get a boost
- On the Verge Park Hill woman’s annual party helps
- Tech-visa workers feel heat Layoffs had already triggered resentment Sept.-11 made it worse
- Running of the bullies Tampling workplace morale and productivity Offenders can spread ill will from the top down
- Risque talk risky in workplace
- E-mail “a blessing for business”